Information about the services available at Cobram Community house can be accessed below.
We also provide an Agency Service for
At Cobram Community House we can help you to connect with Centrelink, Medicare and other government programs and services.
OPEN Monday – Friday
Mornings: 10.00am – 12.30pm
Afternoons 1.00pm – 3.00pm.
- We are an Australian Government Services Australia agent.
- We have free self service facilities to help you conduct your business with Services Australia.
- Using our computers, you can log in to your myGov account and get things done on the spot.
- If you don’t have a myGov account, our Agent staff will help you to set one up.
- There are phones for you to access phone self service or speak to a Services Australia service officer.
- If you’d rather use your mobile phone or tablet, there is free Wi-Fi available 24/7. You don’t need a password so you can get online straight away.
- You can also use the Wi-Fi to download and install the Express Plus mobile apps.
- The Agent staff can help you set up your digital services if you’re not sure what to do.
So next time you need to do some Services Australia business, drop in to Cobram Community House at 43-45 Punt Road Cobram.
Please note that our staff are not Services Australia staff. We cannot:
- access your records
- make decisions about payments
- give you advice
- complete claims on your behalf.
Click for more information about Services Australia